Spring Rat Race
The Rat Race Runs
The Rat Race ^ Wells Mills 50k
Saturday – March 21st, 2020
10K, 20K, and 50K Trail Runs
To Benefit Wounded Veterans
Wells Mills Park – Waretown, NJ
Time: 8:00a.m. 50K, 9:45a.m. 20K, 10:00a.m. 10K
· * All races will be well marked and accurate
* All courses will be over 100% woodland trails
* Food, beverage, music & awards at finish
* Timing and results by SPLITSECONDRACING
· * Aid stations
A fun/non-competitive easy 5k run, but you WILL be going through ankle deep water, through the woods and woodland trails and the bull-rushes of the Preserved Lands Trust in Toms River, right in front of Apachee Cross-Fit and across from O.C.C. on the corner of Fisher Blvd. and Hooper Avenue. Awards, prizes, hats and bags to all registered and then party afterward to the sounds of tropical steel drums and bongos.
Dec. 20th - Dark City Brewery - Asbury Park
noon - 2nd & Main
!!!!! Celebrating 20 - YEARS of Rat Races !!!!!
Ratstafarian 5K Challenge
Saturday June 20th 10:00a.m.
I had a wonderful experience competing in the Scary Rat Race. This was my first Scary Rat Race, but am a long time veteran of the Rat Race in Wells Mills Park. You consistently produce a great venue for hosting a trail run. The Allaire State Park is scenic and provides adequate shade to the sun's rays. The start time was perfect and the post-run food, drinks, entertainment, and award ceremony was fantastic. You continue to amaze me on how you can host a challenging trail run and support for the price you charge. Well done and look forward to being a long time veteran of the Scary Rat Race as well.
2020 - The year of the Rat Races
Follow marks of flour to one of three micro-breweries (I'll buy) + two bars (buy your own). Wear a santa-hat (or not) and be ready for fun! t-shirts are available for sale at each micro-brewery. Bring ur thirst!
$20 - no pre-reg.
All races (except for the Wells Mills 50k) $20 !!
CREAM RIDGE 10/13-MILE RUN
Sunday September 20th - 9:00a.m
* First 20 finishers in 50k get $20 off next years run!!
* No cut off time but must get in before the park closes!!
* Special wearable for 50k'ers and squeegies!!
* PLEASE let us know if you are quitting the run and going
home. We worry about you!
* Awards for 20k and 10k at 12:00p.m./ 50k a little later
First 5 in 10-year age groups.
* Bags can be placed in front of the Rangers Station nearby
* Race will go off rain or shine (unless park closes for some reason)
* Scary Rat Race *
Sunday - October 25th - Allaire State Park
A 5.2-mile trail run starting and finishing at Spring Meadow Golf Course.
Run through the historic Howell works inside and around Allaire State Park
and back through the scary haunted hayride area.
Age group awards, random prizes, timed and
get lunch and a free beer inside.
9:30a.m. scary start